This is a great question, is it because I have been sitting at home all day relaxing on my day off? It could be. But the truth is I have always kind of wanted one but never found the time to make one. My older sister has one and I love reading her blogs, they are interesting and fun! It is always nice to have a place to write what your thinking or feeling regardless if anyone reads it. More than likely not too many people will probably read mine, but its ok :)
I will more than likely be blogging about how I am feeling, my life, things that I like or bother me, pretty much anything and everything on my mind!
I think it will be fun to look back one day and see what i wrote!
Lets hope I can keep up with blogging, I think it will fun and give me something to do when I should probably be working on school work :)
Lyss<3
Hi! Welcome to the blog world! I love your blog already! Love ya!
ReplyDelete