Sunday, June 5, 2011

work, pup, life update

I wish i had more time to write everything that is going on in my life..but i dont nearly have enough time. But since i was a bad girl and skipped church to sleep in this morning (first time in over a week).... i thought i would try to blog a little.


Work: The school year is over. Somewhat bittersweet. I am going to miss my little boy i TSS for so much! It was the most amazing feeling and experience to see how much he has grown and progressed in the past year. I could not of had a better client and i am going to miss him! This experience has reminded me over and over again why i picked the profession i did. And even though it could be years (yes years) that i have my own classroom, i know i made the right decision. Tomorrow starts the kickoff of summer camp for job #2. Its going to be different. Ill finally work straight through the day without awards amounts of time off in between...and most of the time i WONT have to get up at 530! Yay :) The one thing I'm concerned about about camp is this nature thing they are trying to push. Don't get me wrong nature is amazing and i think kids spend WAY to much time inside being entertained by games, toys, etc, when they should be outside playing using their imaginations.... But they want us to take the kids on nature trials and do activities in the woods where there are poison ivory, snakes, and all the other wonders of the woods....i feel as if i am not trained enough in nature to take 32 2nd and 3rd graders into the woods and feel comfortable with all that liability on me.

Pup: Luke contacted the breeder at the beginning of the week to get an update and shes doing GREAT so far. She has not growled, or tried to bite yet. Which is totally awesome but yet i broke down and cried..Why..Why..why is she being good for her? and not us? Why couldn't it of worked here? I was/am so torn. The breeder said we could visit her and take her back...but i'm afraid it is going to happen all over again..and i cant give her away twice. But the positive note is if we do not take her back the breeder is going to keep her. She has always wanted to keep a pup from her litter...and Lakota will be with her parents. I miss her everyday.

Life: Life is life. I have some not so good things going on right now that does not need aired on here..so keep my family in your prayers.

I am starting to come to the conclusion that just because someone is "family" doesn't mean i can continually try and work things out with them..when they clearly dont give a damn (this topic i may write more about later..when i have 5 hrs to spare)

Wedding: What am i engaged? yup. and nothing has been done. I suck. Bottom line. I need help.

lyss :)

1 comment:

  1. hang in there sister. i'll be there soon to give you a hug. :)

    ReplyDelete