It feels so great to finally have some good news around here! I feel like my life has fallen into a rut or bad news and drama. None of which I am a fan of. This is a little sign that even in a time of life when NOTHING is going right..someone up there is still looking down on you.
Janelle, my twin/other half, had an interview today for a preschool intervention position at our local school.....and she got offered the position! How FREAKING sweet! I am beyond stoked for her (a little jealous? yes) But she totally deserves it!
I am so happy for so many reasons.. 1) my wedding gift will be AMAZING because she will be making bank ( haha jk..a little) 2) I feel like its the step she needed to feel as if her life was moving in the next direction. (with living at home after college..it can kind of feel like HS) 3) I know she'll go out there and make some awesome connections so that i can be right behind her in getting a job!
Shes excited and a little nervous but you can bet little sis will be right by her side helping her all the way.
Life..you still kinda are good!
Lyss :)
No comments:
Post a Comment