Lukas and I went ice skating outside in Pittsburgh (i know my original post said NYC but i was unaware you could do this in Pittsburgh). It was soo much fun! I have not skated in years, so i was a little nervous to fall. But i knew Luke would be there to help me. He has played ice hockey all his life, so he's a pretty good skater. It was soo beautiful out! It wasn't super cold, it was just right. There was a huge decorated Christmas tree in the center and a lot of trees that were lit up around us. We were also surrounded by very tall and beautiful glass buildings that made everything seem even prettier. There were so many people, even kids that were like 6 speeding around like crazy. Since hockey is big in Pitt a lot of people can skate well i guess. Luke informed me that those would be our kids some day. So i guess i need to practice so i can keep up with them. We skated around for a good hour or two! I was ready to go by then, my feet were hurting by the end. (thanks to dad for awful shaped feet that don't fit into any thing right).
So after skating i think i have an idea of my learn something new goal. I am going to have Luke teach me how to play ice hockey! I think it will be fun and cute to have Luke teach me something new :)
Here are some pics:
The beautiful Christmas tree!
Ps. Luke did not let me fall at all!


COOL! Sounds like fun and sounds beautiful! I went ice skating only once and it was really fun. It is way different than old-fashioned roller skating, that's for sure.
ReplyDelete