This weekend was sooo long! Thursday Jay and i slipped out of school early and headed the 8 hours back to PA! The drive was not to bad in the beginning, however the last 2 hours seemed to drag on for what seemed like forever. We finally arrived to my house around 10ish. I was so tired and went right to bed.
Friday I made a trip out to my cousins house. She is going through a rough time right now and needed some cheering up. It always seems like Janelle and I know just how to do it! Friday evening Jay and I met up with my older sis Ky and her little man. It was so GREAT seeing them. Totally worth the drive!
Saturday was spent with Ky and my nephew. We had a fun filled day. We went to lunch, played at this huge play park (i think we had just as much fun as him), ate ice cream at the Meadows, and had a little party for the little man..hes 4!! I cannot believe it!
Sunday was spent driving all day. I was never so tired in my life. Sunday evening i had a lot to do to get ready for this week. I cannot believe this is my last week student teaching. It went so fast!
Tonight is BACHELORETTE! i think im team CHRIS. but if Ally is happy i could really like either one of them :]
I have continued to apply for jobs in NC and PA. The jobs i have been applying to in my hometown are a preschool teacher job and then 2 El Ed jobs within an hr of my hometown. Fingers crossed something will turn out!
I'm team Chris too but I heard she doesn't pick either! Boo
ReplyDelete