This weekend was so much fun! Friday night i went out with some friends. But on Saturday Jay and i headed up to slippery rock! The drive seemed so long. After not doing it for so long.. it seemed to longer than before. A few times i actually thought i was on my way back to school...however i was not.
We stayed with my friend kelsey. First we chilled and caught up on each other lives, then (without question) We went to the outlets. I was bummed. I found a pair of jeans that i loved but i didnt want to spend the 50$ on them. We then met up with another friend and had dinner at Elephant & Castle. DELICIOUS! I had a yummy buff chicken wrap :) We then went home and got ready for the night. We went to a party and hit up the bar :) It was so much fun and i cant wait to do it again... i really miss college.


No comments:
Post a Comment