Ive been at a lost for words. Hard to believe, i know. Not to much exciting has happened lately. I have been a working bee. I still do my before and after school program and TSS in the afternoon for my little buddy! (whos so cute and id scoop him up if i could).
Luke is looking at getting a new car. His old one is an FJ Cruiser... sweet but not practical. Its expensive and a gas hog. He has a WV Passat on hold at the dealer right now. So hopefully his payments will go down and we can start to save money for the wedding and future casa!
The wedding planning has crawled under the bed and died. I dont know what my issue is. Well okay i kinda do.. i cant make decisions. I am fully aware of my lack of decision making skills. I hate making choices because i am always afraid of making the wrong one or something better coming along. Therefore in the past 3 months all i have done was scratch people from the list and get info on the reception hall we are leaning towards. My goal: to book the reception hall within the next 2 weeks... (id say one, but i have to be realistic) and call the caterer. Those were my goals like a month ago.. but im gonna do it :)
Tonight our home town baseball team (curve) has a game. They made it to the playoffs and its my duty to go to the game enjoy a nice big fat burger and fries chill with fam and luke and watch the game!
I am sick and tired of not being able to taste and smell. And even more i am sick of snot running down my face with no warning (TMI). I think i should go to the doctor o wait i cant thats right i got kicked off the insurance thanks to my dad and stepmother.....thats a whole new rant and rave i could go into and ill save that for another day.
Enough is enough i cant ramble anymore.
Lyss :)
hey sis. @ a loss for words, you are sick! ;)
ReplyDeleteok, 1st off, i can totally help you w/wedding planning. email, fb, skype, we can do it. i am a great decision maker (not to toot my own horn...lol). i can help u to make the important decisions that need to be made. seriously! i wanna help.
i hope u feel better soon. can't...wait, CAN believe the ins. thing. u'll need to fill me in later. can u get coverage from the new jobs?
we'll talk soon. eat a burger for me, i'm jealous, those things are soooo yummy!!! :)
<3 ya
You need to rant and rave every now and then. Better to do it on a blog than to freak on someone in person, as much as I'm sure Luke would love that. hehehe. Hang in there!
ReplyDelete