I have a few (ok maybe 4) guilty pleasure TV shows. These are shows that i cant go a week without seeing...yet maybe i should. These are shows that Luke makes fun of me for watching. But i love them!
1) One Tree Hill: This show I have been watching since 2006! I do admit i did not watch it on TV when it first came out because i had my loyalty to The O.C (guilty pleasure #5 if it were still on tv) But OTH i started watching my freshman yr of college with my roomies. We had a few seasons to catch up on.. and we would spend hours..i mean HOURS glued to the tv watching! There was a time that i SKIPPED class and gave up 10 Bonus points for perfect attendance to keep on watching with my roomies. My roomies and i continued to watch it together through the rest of college. Although the show has changed a lot over the years.. i cant help but watch EVERY Wednesday night :) side note: i just might have a Scott's Auto Body Hoodie like the one Lucas wore in seasons 1,2,3!
2) The Bachelorette /Bachelor: This show i have watched off and on since the first one so many years ago! I honestly dont know why i love this show so much. Out of ALL of them i thing maybe 3 couples are still together. Its also so unrealistic...but im hooked. And let me tell you..someone spoiled this season for me and i am NOT happy about the outcome!
3) Pretty Little Liars: I just started watching this show at the beginning of this season. I am hooked to this show because each week your more confused than the week before, yet thats a reason i hate this show. I cant believe im sucked into high school drama!
4) The lying game: I got into this show randomly because i saw the previews from watching PLL. I think i got sucked into this because it is about twins and well i am a twin! Often times my mouth drops at the end of every episode.
I seriously have no time for other TV shows because i am sucked into these ones! But someday maybe ill grow up and watch more adult TV..but for now i am okay with my guilty pleasure shows!
Lyss :)
No comments:
Post a Comment