Dress One: Is a dress from JCP. I believe its a communion dress. But this is the selling point.. its $25. We all know that shortly after walking down the aisle.... this dress will be rolling around on the floor. I also know that after the big day..she wont wear it again..... i dont LOVE the dress..buts its pretty and it will do. This girl is adorable and will look so in anything.
dress one (my sis hiding in the background)
Dress Two: This dress is so cute! The flowers on the strap match the bridesmaids dresses. The fabric is the same as my dress and the girls' dresses too. The down fall this dress is $109. I hate to have her mom ditch out this much money on top of her own dress.


I would go with dress 2 just because you will regret it otherwise.
ReplyDeleteCould you help out with the cost a bit? Maybe pay 1/2?
I definitely say dress two! It is adorable, and you could even surprise your sis with paying for it! When it comes to your own wedding, soending a bit extra so you will get what you want is sooo worth it!!! And then she wont feel put out for the extra cost! P.s. my niece was just a month shy of 3 and she rocked it! The weird quirkiness that came from her being shy during her big moment was ADORABLE!!
ReplyDelete