I am beyond stoked that Beeb and I will be getting married in ALMOST 4 months.. but im frustrated..not with wedding plans..with life..with work.
I am mostly irritated with work. Don't get me wrong i LOVE teaching..but i want my own class and my own room. Subbing has given me a lot of experience and insight to many different classrooms..but im ready. I feel like i was teased. I had my own class for 13 weeks then poof it was gone and i was back to subbing. The frustrating part is i honestly do not see any light at the end of the tunnel. What am i going to do? i cant so this foe 3,4,5, years (like some of the subs) and i cant afford to make this crappy money much longer either. I. need. a. job. or i may go insane.
I ALSO need a job for this summer. UGH! Who is going to hire me and allow me to have off right smack dab in the middle of summer for 2 weeks? I dont want to work nights and weekends...then i truly wont see luke till THE DAY!.... im going insane.
No comments:
Post a Comment