Luke and I decided that we were going to do a candy table at the reception. Not as our favors.. just snacks to munch on waiting for us to get there. When I decided to do the candy table I had no idea how expensive candy by the color was! I'm trying to figure out what candy we are going to choose and it's expensive! I don't want to buy too much because it will just go to waste. I always want to pick candy that people will actually eat! This picture is my inspiration:

Some of the candy I am thinking is:
Blue and Green M&Ms
Blue and Green Rock Candy on a stick
Gummy Apple Rings
Blue and Green Lolli Pops
Blue and Green Air heads
Blue and Green Jelly Beans
If you have ever been to a wedding reception where there was a candy table..what candy was the most popular? What candy wasn't eaten?
lyss :)
No comments:
Post a Comment