I can't believe i am a senior in college already. I seriously remember moving into my doorm freshman year. I wonder where all of the time has gone? I know as i get older time even goes faster, but i would please like it to stop, now, thanks :).
Being a senior in college is bittersweet. I wish i could stay in school for a few more years. Am i really ready to be in the real world and have a real job? I don't know its kind of scary. The good part about being a senior in college is in one short year i will finally get to be with my fiance forever! No more only seeing each other on weekends here and there! We will get to fall asleep and wake up next to each other every day and this makes me very excited to get this year over with (he does have a super comfy bed). I know there will be times when I'm like Luke do you ever go away, but after a few hours i will miss him again. Graduating from college is exciting and nerve racking at the same time.
I'm excited because i feel like Lukas and I can finally start our life together and start officially planning our wedding (although Ive been looking stuff up since the day he proposed) I know where ever we will be living it will be a fun new adventure!
I'm nervous because well i will need to find a job. With the way the economy is this is not for sure. I would love to teach 2nd grade, but i will take any grade i get. I will have to learn to be a big girl and take care of myself, and this can be scary! haha I am also use to living with Janelle, so I wonder if Luke will mind if she moves in with us? haha
Regardless of the future, i still have ONE last year to live it up and i plan on doing that as much as possible. No worries i will keep in mind the whole reason i am at school! I plan on doing very well in all of my classes :)
Its a rainy day here at SR and im ready to go home from work and cook dinner with the roomies!!
<3 lyss
Time DOES go fast...I remember when you were born and now you're a senior in college?!? Holy Cow! My big sis advice is to ENJOY this last year of school. Marriage is great and really wonderful(and Luke's a great guy, one hard to find I might add) but you'll never get this time back, so enjoy it. If you need any wedding planning advice, I'm here. ;-)
ReplyDelete