Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hair

This post is going to be short, I am super tired!

BUT i have decided that i am going to let my hair grow! I always say this then i get it cut. The problem is i am a very impatient person and my hair grows slow. So the two are not a very good combo, but i am going to try and let it grow. I just dont like when its gets to the akward stage where it lays goofy on my shoulders.

Okay thats it, im letting it grow.... i hope ;)



<3lyss

4 comments:

  1. yay let it grow long and wild and free

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...I also have this hair problem...short or long, short or long, short or long??? I need to make my decision for my fall style soon bcuz I need to schedule an appt b4 I rtn to work. One day I want to have the guts to get a really short cut, on the other hand I like the pony tail option but then again what's the point of long hair when you just keep pulling it up (this causes hair breakage btw)...see what I mean? What a dilema! Btw, I LOVE your current hair cut, so much that I was seriously considering a relapse and getting it done again myself. At least we're not like Barbie, we can always grow it out after it's cut. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know! its like i miss long hair and benig able to pull it up, but having it short you have to keep getting it trimmed or it will look bad. plus i know how impatient i am, so i need some support for this, and dont let me cut it! but you, i think you should cut it short, see ur hair grows faster than mine, plus i only see you once year so it seems to grow even faster!! haah oh poor barbie her hair is forever cut short and uneven :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok...NO CUTTING! Hahaha! I would definately say that a year or so before the wedding you should let it grow, It'll give you better styling options. But now I'm really confused about my own hair. Haha. My problem is that I need something quick and easy but nice. Having to sign in at work no later than 6:45am is HARD!

    ReplyDelete