Sunday, September 20, 2009

Weekend recap

I have not blogged in a while because i have been busy with school and what not. But i was suppose to go to CP for a fundraiser for illusions, but i did not go because we had so many girls sign up! Therefore, i had a carefree relaxing weekend!

Thursday: (my weekends start at thur at 5:10) thanks to being awesome and knowing how to schedule the best class schedule ever! But i went to a friends house and pregamed a little, then frineds and i headed to the bar. (i think this may have been one of the funniest nights at the bar so far) it was just fun to be around friends and have a good time. i had the chance to put my wing-women skills to the test and im proud to say i still have it (your welcome janelle).

Alex and me before bar Thursday night

Friday: I went shopping at the outlets on a mission and came back empty handed, i HATE shopping under pressure :( We then went to the bar for a little, but the weirdos were out (haha) so we came home and made it an early night.

Saturday: I slept in and was a bum. i did get some homework done, but not enough. Janelle and I went to a wedding reception with my roomie Ash. I took a lot of mental notes! haha it was fun and then once we went home jay and i went over to a frineds house for a while.

Roomies a the wedding.

Sunday: I slept forever and relaxed. Watched the steelers play and tried to do some homework so i did not feel like to big of a waste, but still have not completed everything i need to yet. It's okay because once again i have an awesome schedule and my weekend continues till monday at 5. (night class at 5:30). :) I also cleaned the apartment!

It was relaxing and fun, but i wish i would have got more work done, but o well ;)



<3 lyss

1 comment:

  1. just stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi!!

    http://justaddwalter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete