Saturday, September 12, 2009

In 5-7 years I want to.....

So i have started a list of things i want to do within the next 5-7 years. They aren't your normal "goals and dreams". Of course i want to graduate college, get married, buy a house, and think about having kids, but these are smaller things that i want to do or complete within the next 7 years.


I want to ice skate outside in NYC! I don't know how long i have wanted to this but it always seemed like it would be fun and romantic. Since Luke is a good ice skater (he was a hockey player so he better be) i would feel safe and comfortable :) I can't wait to get all bundled up in a cute coat, scarf, and hat!



I also want to take cooking classes (with luke).
YES he actually agrees that we should do this together. Neither of us are good cooks, so we figured it would be fun learning how to cook together :) I am actually pretty excited about this and i cant wait to share the experience with luke. Hopefully after our cooking class, we will be able to cook good food for our family some day!



I want Luke and I to visit Paris. I have always loved Paris and i have (Mary-Kate & Ashley Passport to Paris) to thank for that. I have always loved this movie and it really made me interested in France. I also took French my senior year in HS and it made me want to travel to France even more. It just seems so romantic and fun! I always told luke i wanted to be proposed to on the Eiffel tower! haha Someday Luke and I will vacation here, im just not sure if it will be able to be with in 7 years though.



Finally i want to learn something new! I don't know what yet, but maybe something a little out of my comfort zone. Learn some type of new dance? Learn how to play a new sport? I'm not sure yet what i want to learn but i am sure whatever it will be, it will be fun exciting and i plan on sharing the experience with luke :)


<3 lyss

1 comment:

  1. Awesome idea! I might copy and make a list of my own "in 5-7 years I want to..." list. How cool! :-)

    ReplyDelete