
After friday night, we had much recovering to do! But that did not stop us for getting dressed up again and going out AGAIN! Saturday was alright. We had to wait in line for 2.5 hours to get in the club. I knew we were going to have to wait bc they always "hold" the line so it looks busy and the place to be. But after standing in line and fighting with people for cutting (GO DAWN). i was kinda not into dancing and what not after FINALLY getting into the club. The second night I was a pirate, Janelle a cop, Dawn an Indian, Cass a Gold digger, and Karen a Sailor.

It was a great time and i wouldnt want to spend it with any other people! Maybe next year lukas and i will be able to dress up and match! how cute ;) haha
<3 lyss
I'm laughing about the angel/devil costumes...very funny! ;-)
ReplyDeletevery beautiful pictures; you look all so pretty^^
ReplyDelete