Sunday, August 29, 2010

First day of work!

This weekend was great! but super fast (update and pics soon to come). Tomorrow is my first day of work at the before and after school school program! I cant believe i have to get up at 530am!!! Is that time even exist? Is it still dark out? How am i suppose to wake up in the morning when the sun has not risen yet? This should be ILLEGAL!!

I am so excited to meet my kiddies and hear all about their first day of school in the afternoon :) Time to start making some moneyyy!!

Lyss :)

4 comments:

  1. yay! have fun! btw, i also get up b4 the sun for work, it's CRAZY! but you'll get used to it...kinda (as well as an extremely early bedtime...lol). <3 ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your first couple of days back have been great! Here's to a great school year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so exciting! Did you and J get the same position? Are you two still down in NC or did you move back up? Hope you had a great start to the year!

    ReplyDelete