Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'm no longer jobless!

Yesterday at about 9am (why they thought i was awake..? i have no idea) but the agency that we interviewed with called and left a message to call them back. I didn't know what to do yet because i wanted to wait and here from the before and after school program. Within two hours the before and after school program called too! I talked to them and accepted their position first because it was closer to a teaching position. However the downfall were the hours. They are 630-900 and then again 300-600. So i couldnt just afford to take this position. So i came up with the brilliant idea to try and accept the T.S.S Position too. When i called them back i told them i had accepted a part time job and if i could work with them between 930-230. They had to check with the case manager in the county i would be working and they called me back and said yes. So here i go from being completely unemployed to have 2 jobs in the matter of hours. It's going to be crazy busy and hectic especially the first week with all the training, but im hoping i can make it work. I think both positions will help me become familiar with the district and get my name out there for a teaching position next year :)

I hope all goes well and i am not to overwhelmed! haha





lyss :)

4 comments:

  1. You will be so busy! Congratulations :) That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats, that is going to make for a long day, hope it works great for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! i think this will really help you in more ways than one. :)

    ReplyDelete