Thursday, March 18, 2010

Getting Organized

I love being organized. Although my bedroom and desk may not show it. I have reasons for this: Moving 4 times in 4 years and not having one place to keep everything. But my (1 yr) goal is to organize my life. By life i mean everything, including but not limiting my closet, shoes, purses, school/work stuff (lessons, activities. books, etc), jewelry, and pictures. Life is so much easier when everything has its place. An organized life can be super cute too :) As soon as i get my first teaching job i cant wait to buy bins, binders, folders, cubbies, baskets, etc!

Some inspirational pictures:

a nice neat organized desk.


Loving the shelving and bins.


a neat organized closet.
(maybe just a little too neat)


I have wanted an armiore forever!
But it cant fit in my apt bedroom.


Paper center in a classroom.


a neat organized classroom.

I found a few websites about being organized. The first one is about how to be organized and stylish at the same time. The second one is tips and pictures showing how a teacher can organize their classroom.


lyss :)



1 comment:

  1. you want to organize my life too? and i think we may need more than shelves and cubbies...

    ReplyDelete