So when talking about what we wanted to do, i immediately suggested all inclusive resort somewhere with clear water and pretty beaches. He did not say much. Yes, we would both love to travel to several places in Europe.. but as a honeymoon? I wasn't having it. I know i am going to be stressed to the max come my wedding day and all i want to do 7-10 days of my wedding is to RELAX (on the beach). Going to Europe would require a lot of planning, site seeing, and traveling, although that sounds appealing.... like i said not days after a wedding. So i am pretty sure we are set on an all inclusive resort.. now where?
I personally have only ever been to Rivera Maya in Mexico. I was a senior in High school and went with my rents, sis, and 2 friends. TRIP OF MY LIFE! So i know nowhere but Mexico, so i would like to try somewhere new. So while browsing around on Apple Vacations (my rents go through then every year for the past 6 years for their trips) I discovered St. Lucia. I immediately fell in love with the pictures and was set. Then i watched the Bachelor and they had the final two episodes take place in St. Lucia and it just confirmed by opinion even more :) I am so excited for our honeymoon (maybe more than our wedding?) haha jk! Luke and I have never been on a trip alone yet, and im going to say this will probably be the first :) I cant wait to lay on the beach, have romantic dinners, play in the water, and maybe even convince him to do a couples massage. ahhh the thought is putting a smile on my face. I was thinking can we have a pre honeymoon and a post honeymoon ;)
Here are some pictures that i found of St. Lucia:



Oh yeah! Looks PERFECT!
ReplyDelete