Here i am, halfway through my senior year of college. Where has the time gone? It felt like yesterday that Jay and I packed up our car and headed to SRU. I remember our first day. Unpacking entirely wayyyy to much stuff. Mine was all green while Jays was hot pink. We had one heck of a bright room. Did that really happen 3.5 year ago? At the beginning of College I wished away the time. I just wanted to be a little older, old enough to go to the bars and parties with no concerns. Well last year that day came and then i wanted the time to stand still, but obviously that did not happen. I made myself a promise that i would no longer wish away college. These are the best days of our lives and in a blink of an eye they will be gone.
I believe i have upheld my promise to myself and have enjoyed and cherished my time while in college. But here i am my last semester and i am wishing it away? Why? Because i absolutely HATE 2 of my classes and not a fan of 1 and dont mind the other. They are hard, confusing, frustrating, and not really in my field. I LOVE education classes (for the most part) but these classes are stressing me out and not allowing me to enjoy my last semester at college (so not fair). My advice: do not put off courses you dont like because they will all sneak up on you and hit you in one semester! Although i have been having a stressful semester, my goal is to have one rocking last semester!
Here are a few pictures though out my college career:
Freshman year Dance Team
Freshman year (future roomies)
Sophomore year... WVU Pitt weekend
with high school friends (fab4)

Sophomore year. Friends from building B.
Junior year formal. Danielle my little & BFF :)
No comments:
Post a Comment