Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Last Day :)

Tomorrow is my LAST day in Kindergarten and i am so sad! I am going to miss these kiddies to death! They are so precious and I will forever remember them. This has been a great experience and I am looking forward to 2nd grade!

yup this is def them!


a "serious one"

I have some pretty serious thinking to do in the next couple of days about job hunting. Thoughts to come soon.

3 comments:

  1. I remember my last day with the 1st graders I was with this past semester - I was SO sad too! I can't imagine how sad I will be this coming November when I'm done with student teaching! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lyss, I left you an award on my blog :)

    Cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww...cute! i get attached to my sts each and every yr. such personalities!

    ReplyDelete