Wednesday, June 30, 2010

First Award

"Your going places, baby" award!

So im pretty sure this is my first award (one that i saw anyways). Thanks to Katie @ Jersey Blonde for my first one! The rules are to say where you will be in 10 years and then pass it on to 10 people.

Okay 10 years ill be 32.... this is actually ironic i received this award today because i am going through some tough decisions right now about where i want to be in life. BUT im pretty sure i know where i could possibly be in 10 years. I think (hope) i will be a teacher, a wife and a mommy in my hometown (possibly). I will have 3 kiddies (2 boys and 1 girl). We will be living in a nice house with some great awesome friends! I want to travel to Mexico and other countries where there are orphanages and teach to those children. Thats my dream :)


So i pass this on to EVERYONE! because i donno if 10 people regularly read my blog! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment