Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July Weekend in NC :)

This weekend was AMAZING! Except for the part where I got sick. Yes of all weekends I get sick the time Lukas comes to visit me. I tried my hardest to have a great time and not bring the group down. Saturday we hit the beach up then ate dinner at a place called Woodys. We were going to go out, however i just couldnt do it. Then Sunday we went to a mall, ate lunch outside, played some mini golf, watched part of the fireworks (trees were in the way), and then went out to our fav spot Lucky Bs. Monday we went to IHOP for b-fast and took a nap:) We went to the outlets which were so disappointing that words cant describe. Then Lukey left me :( But here are some pics of the awesome weekend!

at the beach :)

dinner outside

minigolf

the girls @ lucky B's

I miss lukey so much and it was extra hard to say good-bye this time for several reasons. But soon enough i will see him again :)

Time to watch the Bacelorette.. I am more excited for the Jake and Vienna part! HAHA

lyss :)


1 comment:

  1. you look good for being sick! sorry that luke had to leave, but happy u had a fun weekend! luv ya! :)

    ReplyDelete