Rambling on my day off.
HAPPY 6 YEARS TO MY BEEBS :] I FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU MORE AND MORE WITH EVERY PASSING YEAR!!! I KNOW THAT WE CAN OVERCOME ANYTHING THAT IS THROWN OUR WAY!
I am officially applying to schools in Wake County and Charlotte area! I have probably applied to 50+ positions. (most of the positions have 100+ apps already :-/) No worries if it is meant to be it will happen! So I am excited to see if anything comes out of it! If not i am moving back home with my mama! [haha-not that exciting]
I am officially done with my portfolio! I am turning it in this evening and boy does it feel good. This thing has been haunting my life for years now.. and im finally giving it the boot! haha
The Bachelorette on Monday was intense! Wow Vienna is right Jake is a fame whore and Jake is right Vienna never shuts up. It is what it is. They were never meant to last, so they need to move on with their lives :)
I am addicted to pretty little liars (no lie).
I am relaxing and applying to jobs on my day off. Tomorrow we are setting up the classroom and Friday the new school year begins! How lucky am i to see the opening and closing of a school year!
Safe travels to Ky to the US! I am so bummed i will not be getting to see you this summer. I am actually still in denial :[
Lyss
i really need to get into pretty little liars, i feel like i'm missing out!
ReplyDeletekeeping my fingers crossed for you that a position will present itself for you hun!
i will be in denial until next summer. ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm a teacher too :) You are too lucky to see both the beginning and end of the school year!
ReplyDelete