Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dear brain, chill out at night!

Why is it as soon as i feel like i accomplish something (my portfolio) something else is just sitting there waiting for me (my POET presentation). I feel like i had 2 days of rest and relaxation before i have to start working on something else. Im not really stressed about it (yet).... but i have started it and last night i tossed and turned thinking about everything i have to do. I HATE when i dream about work/school... i just want relaxing dreams. Last night was anything but relaxing. I dreamed about working on my powerpoint, teaching, finding and creating lessons, my brain seriously worked so hard in my dream that when i woke up at 3 i was wide away because my brain would not stop running. So tonight i hope that i can have sweet and very relaxing dreams :)


Prayers and thoughts out to Luke's gram she is back in the hospital but fighting strongly!

Charlotte this weekend....so EXCITED!!

lyss :)

No comments:

Post a Comment