Remember how i was totally in denial that i would not get to make it home to visit my sis Ky and her little family :) Welp i talked to my professor.... and Jay and i are skipping out on a friday and heading the 8 hrs home to spend the weekend with them! I am so excited :) i couldn't imagine going 2 yrs without seeing them! I can hardly make it one year! Its going to be a long and tiring weekend but totally worth it in the end :)
I am loving 2nd grade! They literally make me smile all day. Everything they do.. even the bad and frustrating moments makes me love my job. I have yet to hear back from any schools yet. If it is meant to be... it will be.
I've learned that kids do not know how to lose. Its pretty sad. I will teach my kids to lose and i refuse to let them win.. it only creates a monster!
Lyss :)
No comments:
Post a Comment