Friday- My girls and i took a trip down to Pittsburgh to have some fun at Alex's house! I finally got to see lukey for the first time in 3 weeks. It does not seem like long, but it really is!
Saturday- After coming home from Pittsburgh and working. I was exhausted and could not keep my eyes open. BUT i knew i could not just go home and go to bed, i have to take every opportunity and enjoy my last year of college. The girls and i headed back down to Pittsburgh to go out in station square. We went to the bar called Buckheads! Lukes brother is a bouncer there so we got in for free and cheap drinks :) that was a bonus & super fun! Except for the part where the cab driver ripped us off TOTALLY. somehow a 10 dollar cab ride tuned in to like 25$. That guy did not turn his meter on because he wanted to rip us off! How can he sleep at night?

Sunday night football with the girls.Monday- Luke and I relaxed and he applied to a million jobs! no joke. so fingers crossed i feel something good coming along. (ill keep you posted). I studied for a midterm which sucked! The sucky part was i had to go to class and take a test while luke was at my apt. This was no fun!
Tuesday- i had class ALL DAY! I finally got to see luke at 830pm but just for enough time to drag him to practice with me! I know we didn't get to talk but it was nice being able to look at him. (ok I'm lame enough said). Then Tuesday night luke, jaime, jay, and ash convinced me to partake in some drinks and kings. so we did so. it was a fun time.
Now i am at work! With no school work to do? really its the truth and lukes at my apt laying in bed. what i would do to be home with him!
Events of the upcoming weekend: Luke and I are heading home Thursday after my class. We have our engagement pics planned for 830 am Saturday! (BLAHH) They got changed from Sunday evening. It is suppose to rain, so i hope it changes by then!
Welp thats all i got!
<3lyss
You girls are so silly. ;-) Btw, a cab ride from Oakland to my apt (back in the day) used to cost my friends and I exactly $5, so you totally got ripped off! Btw, I love your washer and dryer (they look like mine)...:-) Can't wait to see engagement pics!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a great time! Need we remind the cab driver that karma's a....
ReplyDelete