The girls in our maid costumes.
We checked into Auschwitz after our first say of work. We were all so tired that most of us passed out after getting situated. I always bring my sleeping bag so i can curl up in it and not have to touch a thing. Too bad my sleeping bag did not block out the smell pee. I think this was the cat litter box wing. That's what is smelled like YUCK! There were 4 people in each room.
Our bunk beds!
Although it was a tiring weekend it did not go as bad as i thought. I guess i need to start being more optimistic. On Saturday we did not have to be at work till 330 so most of the girls decided to hit up TGIF for a good meal before work. It was nice going out to eat and talking! Although the weekend is over i do not think i will miss it... at all :)
The front gate to the dorms.
Good bye CP, i will not miss you :)
Eww! Pee smell?...that would've really grossed me out!!!
ReplyDeletecan wait to go have fun at cp!!
ReplyDelete