Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Relaxing Tuesday

Lets do a mini recap of the weekend.

Lukas and I had our engagement session Saturday morning! I was so nervous about the weather, it was suppose to be rainy all morning, but it turned out to be a great day! We had so much fun getting our pictures done. We cannot wait for our online gallery to be up. If you are interested in viewing some pics i can send the link :)

Luke and I also visited his gram at health south. She was admitted to the hospital last week and is now recovering. Keep her in your prayers so an awesome lady and very strong for being in her 80's!

I also got to spend some time with lukas and his friends at the Bucc. This was fun even though i was soo tired! thanks to mom for playing DD!

Finally i got to spend time with my mom. We went searching for Halloween costumes, but they are so darn expensive! Janelle and I have one idea so far, and ill fill you about that closer to Halloween! Thanks to mama for buying us food and sending us back to school all stocked up!

Now its tuesday and im RELAXING! My school is on fall break so i do not have classes till thursday (i have no classes wednesday) Tuesdays are my crazy busy days and it feels good to be sitting here chilling with no running around ALL day! Tonight the girls and I are having tacos and margaritas :) This should be fun!

Have a good relaxing Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Love the pics....can't wait to see more!

    If you want some good Halloween ideas, check out this blog:
    http://kandeethemakeupartist.blogspot.com/


    P.S. Say hello to your Mom for me...;-)

    ReplyDelete