Sunday, October 25, 2009

Just one of those week(s)

So i have not blogged in a while.. i have not had much to talk or blog about. Its been one of those weeks where i feel like blahh. i cant even explain how i have been feeling, but i know i have not been feeling 100%.

Part of it could be the fact that i have been impatiently waiting for some things and like everyone knows patience is something i need to work on. I hate not knowing things.

I have not seen luke in 2 weeks and i wont see him for AT LEAST another 2 weeks, maybe more. I need to go back and reread my long distance post because i am going through one of those rough patches.

I did not do to much this weekend besides work and complete a crap load of school work and although this is great, it was quit boring and nothing exciting. Missing luke combined with a boring weekend makes me feel more blah.

I hope i can get out of this frump i am in. I know i have an awesome understanding fiance who tries his best to cheer me up and a FEW good friends who i know i can always call if i need someone to talk to.

Gotta think happy thoughts and i truly look forward to a better few weeks in the future. i hope :) I hate not being happy like i know i can be.

Okay, i am alive, have food, a house, in school, and friends and family that care about me. Gotta be grateful about what i have.

<3 lyss

No comments:

Post a Comment