Friday, February 26, 2010

Life is Good :)

First off i would like to say that i finally went out :) It was longggg over do and much needed! I use to go out every thursday... but this semester i have been slammed with school work that i havent been able to go to g-hill or anywhere. But the girls and i headed to the brewery...i actually have only been there once. I had some awesome beer called strawberry fields.. pretty delicious :)

Janelle & Jaime.


My Roomie Ash and I :)

Now onto the good news :) Janelle and I both finally received our e mails about North Carolina and we both got accepted to student teach over the summer :) I am so excited.. yet nervous! Ahh i am so glad i have Jay going with me. We will both still be walking in graduation in May but we wont technically graduate till August! Here are some pics of the place we will be living:

Wolf Village Apartments


Raleigh :)

This is Wrights beach, i read online only 1.5 hrs away :)


Okay enough of being excited :) Now onto the weekend. We have another competition in Pittsburgh. Luke is coming to this one so i cant wait to see him :) then we are more than likely going to go out in pitt sat night and then have lunch/dinner sunday :) Sounds like a pretty good weekend to me, except today (fri) i should do lots of hw, cleaning, and laundry... boo!

Lyss :)


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! That's exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! You and Janelle didn't tell me the good news!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete