First, 730AM and i are not friends! But this morning Sis and I attended a meeting about student teaching this summer in NC. Our college does a program every summer that they select about 20 students to teach over the summer. This can be teachers in Elementary, Secondary, and Physical Education. Therefore they only select 7ish people from each department (AHHH) But fingers are crossed and if it happens i think it will be a great experience. Something completely new and different :) I am glad that i have Jay doing this with me, i dont think i could do it alone. But the trip will last 12 weeks. We will live in Apts near NC state. We are responsible for transportation and food. etc. So its going to be expensive, but well worth it. The Beach is 2 hrs away and there is a lake about 30 mins away. I mean who wouldn't want to grade papers with this as your view:

But we will see. We should find out within the next 2 weeks. Fingers crossed. But if it doesn't work out ill get to come back to slippery rock for a semester!
Lyss :)
How exciting! I will keep my fingers crossed! :-)
ReplyDeletethanks :)
ReplyDeleteGood Luck! Keep me posted. That view is AWESOME! :)
ReplyDelete