Monday, February 15, 2010

Things I Need To Learn To Love

There are so many things in the world that if i just loved them, life would a happier better place (for me).

1. Coffee. I heard this is every person's BFF. But coffee and I are not buds. I love waking up to the smell of freshly brewed coffee in the morning (thanks to the roomie) but i just cannot drink it. I tried adding massive amounts of sugar and milk... but then that shoots up the calories. Ugh coffee i will learn to love you some day... because morning and i are worst buds. So maybe someday we can help each other out and i can enjoy you and you can get me awake and keep me awake all day :)


2. Gym. Dear gym, why are you so difficult to love. The gym and I have a love hate relationship. I love to hate it. If i could just enjoy the gym and want to go to the gym, then i could say goodbye weight and hello bikini :) However it is a daily struggle to get to the gym, but the one good thing is once i am at the gym, i kind of just a little may enjoy it.

3. Vegtables/ Healthy food. This is somewhat grouped with the gym. However healthy foods are just not as delicious as bad food. If i could just learn to like healthy foods, once again i could maybe be skinny again and in shape? Why cant healthy foods taste like chocolate, cheese, burgers, and wings. Everything that taste good is horrible for you. Ugh


4. Pressure/stress. Don't we all wish that stress and pressure did not bother us. If i learned to love stress, id be one happy girl 24/7. Well i better get use to it because as i get older im sure the stress and pressure is only going to get worse. My future job as a teacher will be extremely stressful (def at the beginning) and the amount of pressure of teachers is redic. Wonder if there is a way to turn stress into a positive thing.. hmm let me know.


5. Snow. If i have said it once i have said it a million times. I. Hate. The. Snow. I could honestly say that i do not think i would care if i never saw another snowflake in my life. The reasons why i hate snow: driving in it, wet pants which leads to wet socks and cold feet. salt ruining my pants and shoes, puddles of water everywhere, oh and the fact that its FREEZING! I need to learn to love the snow because more than likely i will be living in central PA for most of my life.. therefore that means 5 months of winter.. every year. Bring on the global warming... i wont mind :)



Okay so if i can just learn to love these 5 things.... :)

1 comment: