
Pros of a beach wedding:
- BEAUTIFUL
- Our colors would match perfectly
- Luke and I got engaged on the beach
- Only close family could attend
- Only a few members of our family could probably afford to attend, therefore leaving out a "few" people who i couldnt imagine not being at my wedding.
- Missing out on the traditional "church wedding"
- What if the weather is bad?
- Get that traditional church wedding
- All family members and friends can attend
- Weather is not a factor
- I dont think there are any cons except if i had family i didn't want to attend (haha)
I was thinking of white sand and crystal blue water somewhere in the Caribbean maybe, but we could always do a beach closer to home that more family could drive to.. this way we could still have a beach wedding, but more family would attend... this is a thought!

Here is a pic i found on the OCNJ website. Its not AS pretty as the previous picture... but i blame some of that due to the fact that neither the bridal party or flowers have any pop of color!
hmm decisions decisions... We ALL know i am horrible with making up my mind. Thank goodness i have a few more months to think about it all :)
Lyss :)
destination wedding? Name the time and the place...lol
ReplyDeletehonestly, not a bad idea...btw, I LOVE the beach wedding pic with all the bright blue!