Monday, February 22, 2010

Tv Shows From When I Was Little :)

First off, I want to say i am in a MUCH better mood than before! Thank goodness. I got an 87 on my stat exam.. pretty good to me :) Also, we rocked our competition (1st place) and i did not drop at all :) If you want to check the video out look at my facebook. Although i did have fun, it was a long tiring day and i was glad to sleep in my bed!

Now, I should be studying for my 2 exams i have Tuesday and Wednesday I decided to write about my favorite TV shows from when i was little :)

1st up. Mystery files of Shelby Wool! How i loved this show. I remember watching it in my playroom with the lights off with my sis and sometimes my step brothers. I think I enjoyed the show so much because i have been convinced since i was 3 that i should be a detective. I wish this show was still on today... because i would still watch it!


Next, Are you afraid of the dark? I loved this show! A few years back i watched a few episodes are an Internet site. They seemed much scarier when i was little, yet again i would still watch it to this day!


Saved By the Bell. Okay so who didn't like this show? I thank my older sis for this one. I remember watching this all my life, and a few years back for Christmas my mom bought me seasons 1 and 2 i think. I am sad that the show is over, but it did last a long time :)


Finally, Boy Meets World. I picked this because i just recently watched an episode of this with my friend jam and it brought back memories of watching it all the time when i was younger. Who doesn't love Cory and Tapanga?


okay, back to studying history and philosophy of education. hmm maybe i could find some of these on you-tube instead ;)

Lyss!

2 comments:

  1. Love going back in time...the go ol' days!!!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Btw, our bro has Saved by the Bell and Are you afraid of the dark on DVD. ;)

    ReplyDelete