Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I can make up my mind once in a while!

So everyone knows or should know that i am the most indecisive person you will ever meet. I can not even pick where i want to go out to eat half the time. sometimes Luke gets frustrated with my lack of making decisions. But i have good reason why i am so indecisive. My mother, see i inherited this trait from her. Nope i did not get her nice thick hair or tall gene, i got the indecisive trait (thanks mom). Truly though i dont make decisions because i always think that something better will come along and i'll miss out! haha o my anways...

Luke and i decided on our wedding colors (and we are sticking to it, ok IM sticking to it). We are going to go with Blue and Green. I am actually really happy with this decision because when it comes down to it, those colors express us the best and that's what we want :) We have not decided on specific shades yet (baby steps here) but we will someday in the near future (i hope).

We also picked a photographer for our engagement pictures (Jessica Ames photography). Luke and I met with her and her husband this past weekend in State college! they were super friendly and nice! Luke and I are both excited (luke is really excited because Jessica said he was photogenic, she obviously doesn't know him very well). But our date is October 11, so hope and pray that the weather is nice and they the leaves are turning by then!

She asked us what we wanted out of the pictures so that she could get a better understanding. Luke and I just want to have fun pictures. We are young and IN LOVE and we want to capture this great time of our life. We plan on taking some pictures with the leaves and trees in the background and somehow Luke talked us into getting some done in front of beaver stadium (where penn state plays). haha O MY! But we are really excited and now i have to plan outfits for us. I know i want to wear dark jeans (Luke too) then she said a plain bright color top with accessories! So im excited to pick out a brand new outfit! (hopefully i can find one, i don't like shopping under pressure).

Today is a long day i have classes from 150-830, meeting 830-9 then practice 9-11. so im going to go start getting ready for my day!

<3 lyss

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on picking the colors! I personally think it's a great choice for you guys.

    I'm also excited for you guys about getting pics done. I was laughing at the photogenic Luke part, although he does look good in photos. A lot of guys look all weird and ackward in pics.

    About the outfit...I wish I was there to shop with you! Think about a blazer/jacket that you could wear with whatever top you pick. I think these look so good in photos, and you'd get two looks without having to change. ;-)

    ReplyDelete