Okay so remember wayy back when i first started this thing i said i was going to let my hair grow. Well guess what.. i cut it. JK i am actually letting it grow and i found a picture of myself with the older sis right after my LAST short cut :( And it REALLY made me miss my short blond hair... :( But here is my progress. I cant believe this is all my hair has grown in 6 months! I mean i have gotten 2 trims to keep up with the dead ends. but that's it.

short blond hair.
Longer brown hair.My hair is just a little bit shorter than this last picture because i recently got it colored darker and another trim. So i am making progress but I'm sick of letting it grow already. Ok think positive long beautiful hair in the future:)
Lyss :)
I love your darker hair color. I'm also a brunette again and so many ppl told me how flattering it is. I guess I should stick to my roots...lol.
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna be a bad influence though and tell you that I LOVE your short haircut from summer. But I understand...wedding...must have longer hair...right? ;)
well i mean a short hair cut could be cute too... ahh haha
ReplyDelete