Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weekend Recap

Welp this was it my official last free weekend of my LIFE. Of my life you ask? YES MY ENTIRE LIFE! Weekends from here on out will consist of school work, competitions, lesson planning, and maybe just maybe a relaxing one in there somewhere. (fingers crossed). Therefore I refused to do anything but relax and spend time Luke.

Thursday: Some friends and I ventured to the outlets. We had fun walking around stopping in at stores. I bought a black cardigan and necklace from Charolette Russe. Then the girls and I went to a local Mexican restaurant to have margaritas! It was fun and relaxing having a drink and talking :) After the restaurant we came home and hung out at the apartment.

Friday: I did pick up a shift at work. Work is easy and at times relaxing. I sit at a dorm hall desk and make sure people belong in that building and answer questions for concerning parents. At work i tend to update my blog (like now), surf the web, or complete my homework. I then went home after work and waited for Luke to get here! It was going to be great to spend the weekend with him. Once he arrived we relaxed and watched TV together.

Saturday: I worked another 2 hr shift. It did stink leaving lukey knowing he was going to be at my apartment. But i needed the hours. Then we also went to the outlets. But this time i allowed him to go into all the stores he wanted to. (very different from the ones i always shop at) We then took a nice little nap together and then ventured to the one and only bar at Slip...Ginger Hill. Luke does not like it.. I know it compares nothing to all of the bars at PSU. but its the bar I have been going to for the past 2 years and i don't mind it. (except when it is so crowded that you cant move)

Sunday: Babes and I slept in :) He ordered some wings while i got ready. We had some wings and watched the football game! Then once again i had to go to work.. i was sad because i did not want him to leave. It is nice having him around! But i know in less than a year i will be with him all the time and probably be sick of him (jking). Now hes on his way back home and hopefully I will see him again either next weekend or the following weekend!

Tomorrow we do not have school. So my weekend will continue :) I am excited for the new semester to start.. but not ready for the loads of work! (why did i take 2 math classes again?)

hope everyone had a great weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey...sorry I missed you when I called. Hope to call again soon. ;) We're just ending our 1st semester here, I'm def looking forward to a fresh start with the 2nd semester. Things should be better ("should" is the key word). ;)

    ReplyDelete