Nothing exciting has been happening. boo but i have been having a stressful start to my last semester. Like previously mentioned my classes are kicking my butt and my profs are nothing to brag about. And i thought that i was going to have a nice stress free last semester.. wrong!
Also something is MAJORLY wrong with my new computer. I have spent countless hours on the phone with dell, mcafee, and Microsoft. I have till TOMORROW to decide if i am keeping it on sending it back. I do not know what to do. No one can help me fix it so tonight luke and i are going to try and reset it and reinstall everything, so we will see how it goes.
This weekend looks much more promising then this week. Luke and I plan on watching movies, cuddling, and im going to try (key word try) to cook him dinner. Then sat night is Jams b day celebration in Pittsburgh. (pictures and descriptions to come in the near future).
Okayy so maybe i should work on some homework while i relax and wait for luke to get here :) Hmmm 7 hours to go :]
Lyss :)
Hey...maybe you could ask A.J. to help with the computer problems. I've asked him questions about mine all the way from here...lol. Say hi to Uncle Luke from us. ;)
ReplyDelete