Saturday, January 16, 2010

New Purse

Okay so I do admit that I have a purse fetish. (I blame the older sis) For real, I love all kinds of purses and bags. (big, small, plain, flashy..etc) So believe it or not I have not bought a NEW purse since.....MAY! Yes that is 8 months... crazy I know! But the reasoning is I told myself that I was not going to buy a purse unless i was INLOVE and could not live without it.

The day came, Luke and I were at Kohls shopping around! Of course I tried on a ton of clothes and managed to find something wrong with everyone of them. So I made luke go to the purse section of the store. I was looking for something a little bit bigger and stylish. I like to carry my books for class in a cute bag instead of a backpack. I walked over to the Sienna Ricchi section. I have never heard of this brand but it caught my eye. After picking up THE purse and looking at the price tag, it felt like someone punched me in the tummy. But why is it so expensive.. i don't get it.. whats the big deal... I never even heard of this brand. But then I saw it... the SALE sign. yay! but only 30% off. UGH that would still make it ($50) and I DO NOT have $50 for a purse... so i sat it down and searched desperately for a purse that compared. But i had no such luck. Luke met back up with me and said "okay lets Go I have a game to watch". buttt luke I don't know what to do I love this purse but it so expensive" "then don't get it" he said. Well it wasn't that easy. So I thought and thought and said this is one of those times where I am going to be mad at myself and kicking myself for not getting this purse. So I decided to purchase it and luckily I had a $30 gift card only costing me $20 in the end. So in the end I believe that I found a great deal and a purse I cant live without! (I even got a compliment on it in the store yesterday)





lyss :)

3 comments:

  1. Omg! Love, Love, LOVE! I can see why you had to get it! I want one too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is one more at the store, but it is no longer avaliable online! There is an all black one too :)

    ReplyDelete