What I do know:
Date: July 14, 2012
Colors: Bright blue with lime green accents (maybe another color in there somewhere?)
We are getting married in a church.
There will be an open bar at the reception. (haha for the bridal party at least)
My short short list is screaming to be added to.
My one problem, i CANT find colors anywhere online that match the ones in my head.
Colors:
This is somewhat close to the image in my head. The aqua/bright blue is close, but the green i was thinking to be a little more bright or (lime).
So here this is what is in my head i LOVE the bright blue and green ribbons on these chairs. These are the colors that we want to use. :)
Flowers: (i know nothing about flowers or flower names, these are just ones i think are pretty)

These are Gerber Daisy's and they are beautiful! I would obviously want the pink replaced with turquoise and then also have the lime green in there also.
These are so pretty. I'm not sure what they are, but there looks like there are some lilacs in there and those were my grams fav flowers so it would be nice to incorporate them into the flowers somehow. (obviously green and blue in stead of pink and orange)
Bridesmaid dresses: (i know i want to go with a knee length dress. Halter top would be preferred. More than likely they will be the turquoise blue. Haven't decided if maid of honor is in opposite color? (yes ? no? thoughts?)
This is a thought not exactly what is in my mind, but close.
Another idea, but in turquoise.
Groomsmen: I was thinking about putting the guys in linen suits (no tuxes) Or maybe a tan suit.
I like how the suit is light and comfy looking.
Welp i feel much better now that i have some picture in my head. Next time maybe I can tackle reception and decoration ideas :)
Lyss :)




Don't worry little sister, I'm very decisive and can help you!!! ;)
ReplyDeletegreat is it possible to have a wedding planner half way across the world?
ReplyDelete