I made it through my first week of school!! yay! I can say that i am soo tired! I love my co-op and kiddies! Everyone down here is sooo nice! People actually smile and say hi to you (yup people you don't even know). I know all of my students names :) [i mix up a few of the boys sometimes--- to me girls are easier to learn]. I am starting to get a hold on the routines of the day!
I miss my babes and family :( But only 11 more weeks to go and i am sure it is going to go by super fast! 5 weeks till he comes to visit me!!
Today after class some of the SRU girls and I went to the NC fair. We did some great wine testing and ate some not good for you fair food ;) We are going to go out tonight!!
We get to move into our apt sunday and i can finally unpack!!! yay!
lyss :)

What's the fun of a fair without endulging in some of their not good for you fair food?! :-)
ReplyDeleteIf you haven't already done so, come join my first giveaway!