Friday, May 28, 2010

I survived week 2 and a full moon :)

Welp week 2 is done! yay.. what a busy and exciting week :) I have been teaching about 4 activities a day and help out the entire day. Thursday the kids were CRAZY wild! So when i got home and "gooled" if it was a full moon... it was! My teacher and I just knew it! The full moon does something to these kids i tell you! Im loving it so far, i am so tired though-- i leave my apt at 730 and dont get home till 5ish. Its a long day when your use to just a few classes a day! But i made it .. 2 weeks down 10 to go :)

We have a long weekend! YAY! no school monday :) So this weekend is going to consist of a lot of sleeping, catching up on work, and yes a trip to the beach on SUNDAY! YUP im thinking 90 and sunny looks perfect to me :) I need the sun right now... im way to white for being in NC for 2 weeks!


Tonight we are going out again.. gotta enjoy it while i still can :)

Have a fab weekend and hopefully pics of the beach to come soon!

Lyss :)

1 comment:

  1. hope you have a wonderful memorial day weekend pretty girly!! :)

    ReplyDelete