1. Have you ever snooped around someone else's house?
Not someones house, that i can remember. Probably bedroom for sure. Then again i dont remember so i have no idea what i was looking for! haha
2. Can guys and girls be friends?
Yes they can, but however i think 9/10 times one of the two probably likes the other one slightly more than a friend. But it doesnt mean they cant override that feeling and just be friends.
3. Can you curl your tongue?
yupp sure can :)
4. Have you ever stolen anything?
I can honestly say i never have. I would feel so guilty!
5. Would you rather talk on the phone or text?
Both. It depends on the convo and where i am at and what i am doing. Sometimes texting is just more convenient, but hello people you know you can still call!
6. Memorial Day plans?
I will be laying on the beach all day! be jealous i know :) Today we did have a cook out outside our apartment! It was delicious and i am excited for tomorrow!!
7. What do you do to relax?
Go out and half a good time, or sometimes sleep!
8. Do you do anything to honor those that have died fighting for our freedom?
I usually do not.. but i really should.
No comments:
Post a Comment