Then Thursday Luke came up after work. It was so nice to see him after studying all day :[ We hung out and watched the pens (they lost...this makes babes a sad little boy). We then headed to my friends apartment and then to the bar. I didn't get to have a drink because of my final in the morning ....:( I really wanted to have one last really good night out... but noooo. It's okay we are going to Pittsburgh to celebrate sat night!
TOMORROW is graduation. It doesn't feel real. I don't think it will till after student teaching. A bunch of the fam is coming up and then we are doing dinner before pitt later that night.
1 week till NC... life is moving to0 fast.. slow down please :)
Lyss :)
TOMORROW is graduation. It doesn't feel real. I don't think it will till after student teaching. A bunch of the fam is coming up and then we are doing dinner before pitt later that night.
1 week till NC... life is moving to0 fast.. slow down please :)
Lyss :)
agreeed.. can we repeat the past two yrs ( since were 21) lol
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome! Bittersweet though for sure! Congrats :-)
ReplyDeletecongrats!! :)
ReplyDelete