1. If you could have one of Superman's, powers which one would you want? Superhuman strength..Flight..Superhuman speed..X-Ray vision..etc
I would say flight so that i could be all over the place
in a matter of minutes!
2. The best thing I ever won is....?
I honestly do not know if i ever won anything... but
someday i will something big...maybe the lotto ;)
someday i will something big...maybe the lotto ;)
3. Have you ever skyped with a bloggy friend?
I just did with my sis Ky we are bloggy friends too!
4. What is your favorite Summer month?
I would say August because that is when Lukas and I
go to the beach together.. but not this year :(
5. Pool, Lake, or Ocean?
Ocean for sure!
Ocean for sure!
6. One of my favorite Summer memories is.....?
Def the beach with Lukey. But one of my favorite childhood memories would be church camp every summer. It was for a week! It was so much fun and i just recently joined the group on FB and it makes me miss it and i cant wait to make (yes make, they have no choice) my kiddies go there! hehe
7. What's your favorite secret bargain?
None?
8. Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup?
Nope.

a comment on #2...u did win something...luke's heart...hehehe...too mushy? ok, maybe. ;)
ReplyDelete