Sunday, September 27, 2009

Reasons why I love fall.

Fall is my favorite time of the year for several reasons.

First i love the leaves and the colors. There is just something amazing about how the leaves turns colors then fall off the trees. I could sit outside and look at the fall scenery for hours.



I love going to a pumpkin patch and finding pumpkins. One of the best parts is going on the hay ride to the patch. Although i have not done this in a very long time, its so much fun :) I also enjoy the corny but fun corn mazes!



I love drinking hot chocolate and I know this somewhat relates to winter, but i enjoy it a lot more during fall because i am not a fan of winter. I wish i could like apple cider, well i never tried it, so maybe i will this year. Maybe ill be able to add it to the list of reasons why i love fall!




I love fall for the cute sweaters, scarfs, and hats! i Like being able to bundle up but not be freezing my butt off! The wind and the smell of the air is great and i can never seem to get enough of it :)


Finally i love fall for football! This is true i do enjoy it, when i get to see it in person. I can thank luke for making me enjoy football more than before! But it is nice watching the games with luke (when its not 5 in a row on the couch). Lets go PSU & Steelers!





I love fall and i can't wait for it to be here! I just don't like how it is the shortest season of the year.

<3lyss

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, I miss fall! I grew to love it once I moved away. Enjoy it and take in a deep breath of chilly air just for me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete