Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Half a Snow Day

The snow has been redic this past week. But the one good thing about bad weather is canceled classes. My night class was canceled last night by the professor. (SWEET) then my practice was also canceled. So i had a relaxing evening. More snow rolled in over night, but no SRU doesn't cancel classes. So i cleaned off my car and headed to class. I then found out all classes after 3 pm are canceled! (score no night class again tonight). Therefore my rommies and I decided to partake in some drinks, a dance party, and playing in the snow. It was so much fun! After playing outside for a while, we came in and ordered some pizza :) I really needed a relaxing evening. ( i only have to look over some notes for my quiz tomorrow). Here are some pics of our college snow day:




What a fun day :)

Lyss.

1 comment: