Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day Weekend!

This weekend was GREAT :) Friday i worked for a few hours and worked on some hw (blah). Once Luke arrived here I made us (and my friend Danielle) tacos! I accidentally burn the taco shells because i forgot that they were in the oven. opps. So Luke had to run to the store and pick some more up.. but the second round of taco shells were delicious. Luke and I then laid around relaxed and watched the opening ceremony of the Olympics!

Saturday morning i woke up to find Lukas making breakfast. He made chocolate chip pancakes and bacon (AWESOME!) i did promise that i wouldn't tell anyone he burnt the first 2 pancakes ;) but the rest were delicious! I had to snap a picture of him in action:


Then the illusions (my dance/ twirl team) performed at the SRU basketball game. We did a pretty good job for how many people were missing. After the game Luke and I decided to go out to eat for our early v-day lunch :) We went to Rachel's Roadhouse. Luke and I usually have a great meal here, however Luke did not luck out with his meal. (i felt bad) Then we came home and spent time together and ate some ICE CREAM! (yumm). Luke bought me a beautiful heart necklace....even though we said we werent doing gifts!!! lol


Before going to lunch :)


Sunday my parents came to visit my sis and I at school since i have not seen them since christmas break. Once they arrived we of course headed straight to the outlets :) (oh the poor boys, they should know by now) My mama treated me well:) I got a jacket at AE (on sale $20 originally like $120) a flannel shirt (luke got one too). I also purchased some things at Arie. I also got a red Tommy zip up (on sale $13). Camis from Aero and a black short sleeve sweater from Gap! So i am def thinking the outlets were a total success! We then headed to Texas Road house for a yummy dinner!

Also today, mine and lukes engagement announcement/ picture was in the paper! How perfect, on Valentines Day!

What a great weekend :) Spending it with the people i love!

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a great day. i'm jealous about the whole outlets adventure...hahaha...we don't have those here. :( oh well, i'll be there in july.

    okay, now onto your green kettle...i know, i spot the littlest details but it caught my eye. can u take a close up of it for me and tell me where it's from? pretty pls, 4 ur big sis? ;)

    ps i luv how casual luke looks while cooking, hand in pocket...that's actually quite talented. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its my roomates and she got it from Target about a year ago!

    ReplyDelete